Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reflection

What I enjoyed most when working on this task
During this elearning task, I enjoyed wandering around the neighborhood looking for the landmarks I researched on earlier to take pictures of. With a partner with me, it made the journey more exciting as I met some ex schoolmates along the way to each of our destination.

What were some challenges I faced
Some challenges that I faced was researching more about the past and present about a particular landmark. Some website does not give information that I want to know. After browsing through a few sites, I finally found one that helps me best in my description of the location. To summarize everything up, I would also have to use some of my general knowledge and past experiences to write up about something more interesting and realistic.

Describe ONE area that you think you could do better if given the opportunity to do it again
I would have plan the route that I am going to use before setting out of the house if not I will have to run all about the neighborhood to the destination I want to be at.

No comments:

Post a Comment